Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photoshop Express for iPod Touch

Recently I am having fun editing photos and since the 4th Generation iPod Touch does not include a flash for its camera I have difficulty with some of my iPod Touch photos so I decided to download a photo editor application.

PS Express or Photoshop Express is what I have downloaded because it is number one in the photo application category that is free and yes I am a fun of free apps.

Like other photo editor it has the basic options of editing the lighting. You can also sharpen your photo and decrease noise. You can as well add effects and boarders to your photo and the application has a builtin photo effect that is commonly used by everybody. In saving the photo you do not have to worry because it will be saved as another photo in your photo album leaving your original photo untouched.

The second photo is an example of an edited photo using the PS Express free application and the first photo is the original unedited photo.

No comments: