Friday, July 27, 2012

The Preamble

I have downloaded a new app about the Philippine Constitution. I love reading the Philippine Constitution because for me it is better that as a Filipino we should know our rights and our duties in our country.

Let us not be a foreign to our homeland, so let me share to you the Philippine Constitution in image form every now and then.

Let me start with the Preamble. The preamble reminds us all Filipinos our duty and the goals we must do for our country.

I believe that every Filipino should learn and understand the Preamble, through this, a baby step towards peace will
Be achieved among us all.

Here is the Philippine Preamble:

We, the sovereign Filipino people, imploring the aid of Almighty God, in order to build a just and humane society and establish a Government that shall embody our ideals and aspirations, promote the common good, conserve and develop our patrimony, and secure to ourselves and our posterity the blessings of independence and democracy under the rule of law and a regime of truth, justice, freedom, love, equality, and peace, do ordain and promulgate this Constitution.

A photo from the app



No comments: