Saturday, November 5, 2011

Semestral Break Food Trip

You are maybe raising your eyebrows because you know I don't have a semestral break for I'm not going to school anymore but the people whom I'm always with when I go home to the province are mostly students.

As part of the routine during school breaks and holidays is food trip and we usually go to this place called Garden Cafe in my hometown.

The usual food we order are pizza, fried prawns, fries, Ice cream and of course a bottle of soda but since the weather is quiet cold we skip ice cream and decided to have it some other time. Aside from the food the fast internet connection is also the reason why we keep on coming to Garden Cafe.

Some photos of our food trip.

The Menu

Fried Prawns

Hawaian Pizza Supreme

we are having fun

Wala pa ang fries

No comments: