Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Love Chocolates

The title says it all, I so love chocolates and this is the reason why I don't have that white shining teeth. I even had many decayed teeth but gladly I don't have a false teeth yet and am not planning to have one, if there's another way than false teeth then I would have that for sure.

Back with chocolates, I am not an expert of chocolates like the brands and all the names. I only knew the chocolates I often eat and I'm not choosy as well give me some and I will surely eat.. :)

It is rare to see my tupperware without chocolates because for me chocolates are my comfort food. Each time I feel bad or happy I ate chocolates.

Some advantages of chocolates are it lessen heart related problems, it's an anti-inflammatory, it's an antioxidant and it's a medicine for depression.

I'm not saying that you eat chocolate a lot because eating more chocolates can destroy your teeth and too much is not good for your health.

My love of chocolates allows me to have it each time there's a celebration at home.

Here are some chocolates I always have.

No comments: