What I did and happened for the past year?
1. Had 3 long land trips. One international but not the one you are thinking right now. Together with babe and friends went to Thailand and Cambodia for 10 days. Two Philippine land trips; The Manila to Cebu land trip and the 8 day Northern Luzon land trip.
2. Organized a book club, the Cebu Book Club together with fellow Cebu Blogger member and friend Nancy Cudis. The book club is a small community of book enthusiast of Cebu. We had our very first activity last August 30, 2013 at Cebu City Public Library entitled Books, Biscuits and Coffee Party.
3. Write in a Visayas based lifestyle magazine my article that was published was about The Peacock Garden of Bohol. It's one of the finest resort not just in Bohol but in the country.
4. Work has been really exciting because a colleague has just resign giving my hands full with work as well as giving me more room of improvements.
5. Started a little Koi pond hobby/business with babe and 2 other friends.
6. The kiddos I mean babes nephew together with the entire family migrated to Abu Dhabi and now they are back but not for sure if it's for good but I'm really happy that they are around.
7. Babe and I missed 5 flights in a row, the most recent was last September 7, 2013 where for the first time we did not push through the travel.
8. Been an avid fan of movies most especially Akira Kurusawa and Christopher Nolan movies.
9. I have been reading a lot all sort of books but now I am in to classic and I'm almost done with Bram Stoker's Dracula then will read Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain. I also realized that a lifetime is not enough to consume all the books you wanted to read.
10. Most cousins are going outside the country. I am happy for them but a bit sad because I know it would take time for all of us to be together again (you know how close we all are).
11. Won social media influencer during the Social Media Influencer Summit last February 2013.
I think that all covers everything, I will just update if I missed something out. I love the new Blogger app and for sure my next post will not be long. Ciao for now 😊